Click on "Birthright Israel Application" to update your initial application. If you have already completed your initial application and need to edit any part of it, you can also click on this button to login and make edits.
Make sure to CHOOSE SHORASHIM as your Birthright Israel trip organizer!
After completing the initial application, you will receive a welcome email from Shorashim which will direct you to your Shorashim Application. The Shorashim application includes:
- Choosing your top three date/trip options: In the Birthright Israel application, you can only choose one option, but we know you may have more than one experience that you are interested in or that you are able to travel on, so make sure to choose your top three options. If there is only one option that works for you, you can choose that as all three of your options.
- Friendship request form: If you want to travel with friends, we're here to help you make it happen. Make sure to add your friends information in this section, so that we can work to place you together. If you want to travel solo or do not know anyone else going, do not worry! It is common to travel both alone and with people you know, so whatever option works for you, works for us too!
- Emergency contact form: Your safety is our number one priority, so make sure to update this ASAP!
- Medical History: We're here to make sure you are healthy, happy, and safe, so add in all medical information in this form
- Submitting a copy of your passport: Passports must be valid 6 months after the conclusion of your Israel experience, so make sure to order/update your passport ASAP, if needed. To upload in your application, you can take a picture of it on your phone or scan it.
- Interview: Give us a call at (312) 267-0677 for your quick five-minute phone interview!