- Complete Five-Step Application
- My Account: Get started by submitting your general information.
- My Trip: Choose your top trip choice from the Shorashim marketplace. If you have more than one option you are interested in, you will be able to add additional options in your Shorashim application.
- Contact Information: Add in your contact details, emergency contact info, and passport information. If you do not have a passport valid 6 months following your anticipated return date, you can skip this section, but you should order/renew your passport immediately.
- About Me: Tell us more about yourself! Please note that you cannot change your answers once submitting, but don't worry. Just answer honestly!
- Deposit and Waiver: Read and sign the Birthright Israel waiver & submit your $250 refundable deposit. It is crucial that you submit you refundable deposit right away, due to high demand. Remember, this is still non-commital and you can receive your deposit back in full as long as you cancel before the designated deadline.
- Confirm email
You receive your login information via email from Shorashim. Make sure to add email@example.com to your email contact list to avoid this important message going to spam.
If you do not receive this email, check your spam folder or you can click here and request a new password to be emailed to you to gain access.
- Complete all sections in the Shorashim Application
- Friendship requests
- Date requests
- Medical info
- Emergency contacts
- Quick Interview
- Call our office at (312) 267-0677
- Upload Passport
- Please note that your passport must be valid for at least six months after your departure date.