Shorashim is proud to offer this extraordinary trip for participants with Aspergers. Our 10-day adventure features a smaller group of participants and a high staff-to-participant ratio. Our specialized itinerary is created in partnership with experienced, specially-trained staff and is carefully structured to be accommodating, enjoyable, and informative for this population. The program includes a multi-day mifgash (encounter) with Israeli peers and a more relaxed rhythm of each day than most other Birthright Israel trips, visit to ancient and modern sites of interest, and an incomparable Shabbat.
Our passionate guides and staff will guide you through Israel on our award-winning itineraries, as you see firsthand what makes modern Israel truly amazing. Float in the Dead Sea, see the natural beauty of Israel, ride a camel through the desert, taste delicious local cuisine, experience the culture and history of Israel’s major cities, and have a once-in-a-lifetime experience, all while spending the entire 10 days with new friends from both the United States and Israel!
Please note that this JNF trip is only run in the winter season
Check out these articles about our past Aspergers trips:
- "Special Needs Trip Makes Birthright Israel Accessible to All" in the Jewish Outlook about our summer 2015 special needs trip
- "Autism Is No Barrier For Birthright" in The Jerusalem Post about our winter 2014 trip
- "Looking For Connections" about our 2012 trip
- "Aboard The Aspergers Bus, a quirky "mispocha" in Times of Israel about our 2012 trip
- "Taglit-Birthright Israel, day by day"-Written by a 2010 participant. Scroll to page 18!
- "The Highest Example of G-dliness" about 2008 trip
|Sunday, December 22, 2019||Thursday, January 2, 2020||18-29||NYC Area|